Anyone can join Friends of the Bluff – Download a Membership brochure
Ways to become involved:
- Working-bees are conducted monthly except through summer. This is a great way to get up close and personal with the Bluff and make new friends.
- Festival of the Sea is held in March each year – planning for the environment events takes place throughout the year. The perfect opportunity for you to be a part of and have input to a major community event.
- Volunteer at the “Lobster Pot”. The centre is open weekends and school holidays over the Summer season.
- Be part of a ‘rock-pool ramble’, learn the geology of the Bluff, identify the plants and be in awe of the bird life.
- Take part in dives as part of Reef Watch and Fish Count and help monitor our marine life.
- Simply learn about our complex and wonderful coastline.
- Respect our remarkable coastal environment.