The 17th issue of Marine Matters is now available.
- a new look for the IMOS Ocean Portal;
- Annual planning meeting roundup;
- IMOS data streams support informed management of the Great Barrier Reef;
- release of the State of the Climate 2014 report;
- the Global Ocean Acidification Observing Network;
- a new Argo animation;
- making the IPCC headlines;
- coral ecosystems recovering relatively quickly to a marine heat wave;
- new era of colloaborative marine research in the Great Australian Bight;
- colourful observing footprints;
- data quality control for CTD profiling data;
- a student profile of Paige Kelly; and
- an update from the IMOS OceanCurrent website.
Click here read it now.