- Barwon Bluff App to be released soon! (3/25/2013) - Friends of the Bluff are in the final stages of producing our own Barwon Bluff app! Watch this space for news of its release in the App Store. Users will be able to explore the unique Barwon Bluff by checking out the highlighted features as they wander. The App also contains detailed descriptions and stunning images of over 200 species that may be encountered along the way.
- Off the Edge (3/25/2013) - Check out the sensational footage of Mark Rodrigue’s recent dive at the Barwon Bluff - this is available and best viewed in HD. Spot the Blue Groper that makes a cameo appearance.
- Living on the Edge film clip (5/4/2013) - Check out the stunning video – Living on the Edge - showcasing above, around and below the unique Barwon Bluff. Created by Streamline Media in association with friends of the Bluff. Join us as we follow a Nankeen Kestrel soaring above the Bluff; then enter the beauty of the Barwon Bluff Marine Sanctuary; and finally re-emerge to surf back to the shore.
- Barwon Bluff App available now! (5/22/2013) - Friends of the Bluff have launched their Barwon Bluff App – Available now from the App Store! This App contains detailed descriptions and stunning images of over 200 species you may encounter along the way. Explore the unique Barwon Bluff by checking out the highlighted features as you wander.
- App launch media release (5/25/2013) - Check out the Barwon Bluff App press release which appeared in the Surf Coast News this week. The article outlines the development of the App by Friends of the Bluff and how we hope it will assist locals and visitors to appreciate and care for the Bluff. Download ‘Barwon Bluff – Living on the Edge’ for free from the App Store or iTunes. We also
Learn more »
- Friends of the Bluff AGM (7/1/2013) - Our AGM is on Wednesday, 24th July, starting at 7pm. It is being held in the Barwon Heads Bowls Club, on Geelong Rd, diagonally opposite the Apco service station. The evening starts with pizzas and a chat, followed by the formal part of the evening. Come along and meet others committed to the conservation and preservation of our unique Barwon Bluff. All members and
Learn more »
- Breaking News (9/20/2013) - 20/9/2013 – Rhonda Coffey wins BEST FRIEND AWARD. Congratulations!
- Mangrove Resources- Mark Rodrigue (9/20/2013) - A great resource for schools on mangrove planting in Western Port Victoria – please share with others with an interest in this area. Cheers, m Mangrove manual2a
- Forum – Coal, Shale & Gas (9/26/2013) - An Invitation: Policy Forum – Coal Seam and Shale and Gas at : Deakin University Click below for details http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a9e94c37d632419f4e112222f&id=53321fefc0&e=9a2d95c7a8 RSVP Thursday 3 October, 2013 please email Ms Jo Collins email@example.com or phone (03) 5227 1464
- Beware Reef Booklet (10/22/2013) - Beware Reef Content Dear All, Please find attached for your information and enjoyment a great new publication from the Friends of Beware Reef in East Gippsland.Containing a wealth of original colour images, species notes, and general info on the Marine Sanctuary, this is a great guide for all those of you love Victorian marine life.Congrats to FoBR (Don, John, and Al) and the Parks
Learn more »
Home News & Events