While all due care has been taken to provide factual information our website is not perfect. It is intended to be a simple guide to the remarkable life on our Bluff and surrounds and should be considered as such. More comprehensive information can be found in the References listed.
Every effort has been made to trace and acknowledge copyright. FoB would welcome any information from people who believe they own copyright to any material included in our resources.
- APS Keilor Plains (2011) Plants of Melbourne’s Western Plains: A gardener’s guide to the original flora, 2nd edition. APS Keilor Plains, Melbourne
- APS Maroondah. (2001) Flora of Melbourne Hyland House, Melbourne
- Australia’s Virtual Herbarium (AVH), http://avh.ala.org.au/ Retrieved 17 Jan, 2013
- Baldock, R. N. (Bob). (2010) Identification Factsheets of the Marine Benthic Flora (Algae) of Southern Australia
- Bunurong Marine National Park Field Guide App, http://museumvictoria.com.au/discoverycentre/mv-bunurong-app/
- Edgar, G. J. (2008) Australian marine life: The plants and animals of temperate waters. New Holland Publishers, Sydney
- Friends of the Bluff (2009) Plants that Clothe the Bluff: A guide to the Plants of Barwon Heads Bluff, Barwon Heads, Vic, Australia
- Friends of the Bluff (2010) Birds of the Bluff Barwon Heads, Vic, Australia
- Friends of the Bluff (2010) Life on the Edge: A guide to the Animals and Plants of the Barwon Bluff Marine Sanctuary Barwon Heads, Vic, Australia
- Gaskell, J. J., Smith, C. G. & Coker, E. Y. (2009) Beneath our bay: Discovering the hidden secrets of Port Phillip. BPA Print Group, Australia
- Lewis, R. V. , Marine Victoria for volunteers. Greypath Press, South Yarra, Vic, Australia
- Moxham, C. (2010) A field guide to Coastal Moonah Woodland in Victoria The State of Victoria, Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Museum Victoria’s field guide to Victorian fauna App, http://museumvictoria.com.au/discoverycentre/mv-field-guide-app/
- NatureShare, http://www.natureshare.com/
- Parks Victoria (2011) Flora Guide – You Yangs Regional Park Geelong, Vic, Australia
- Reeves, J. & Buckeridge, J., (2012) The urban sanctuary – Algae and marine invertebrates of Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary. Hawker Brownlow Education, Cheltenham, Victoria.
- Scott, R., Blake, N., Campbell, J., Evans, D. & Williams, N. (2002) Indigenous plants of the sandbelt – A gardening guide for South-eastern Melbourne, Earthcare, St Kilda, Vic, Australia
- Teachers Online Primary Science
TEACHERS’ ONLINE PRIMARY SCIENCE SITE
© State of Victoria (Department of Education, Employment and Training)