In it you’ll find a suite of interesting stories and updates, including:
- Introduction from our new Coastcare Coordinator
- Friends of the Bluff Landcare Award
- Marine Invasive Species Workshop
- Reefwatch in South Gippsland
- Sicilian Sea Lavendar
- Friends of Eagle Rock Marine Sanctury Photography Competition, Exhibition and Intertidal Field Guide
- The usual Regional Coastcare facilitator updates.
Summer by the Sea has kicked off and is in full swing – be sure to get to one of the many free, excellent activities on our coast. Head to http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/learning-and-discovery/family-activities or www.depi.vic.gov.au to make a booking.
Have a safe, fun, adventurous summer!